MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Junior dos Santos: Cain Velasquez didn't prove he's the better fighter

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I can sense his frustration. Anybody who's ever played sports or games understands that competitiveness. Their are players who are flashy, unorthodox, or very text book style. I wouldn't say Cain is any of them, but he employed an effective style to win. Unfortunately JDS' entire game was nullified so he has to look deep inside and understand that his outlook is not conducive to a winning mindset. He still feels he's the better fighter based on those remarks. He's the better striker, but if you lose twice it can't be justified unless it was fluky.

I think JDS will take it the fourth time around in two years. Simply because he will have a lot of time in his hands to study this.

For now he can vent out his frustrations on the next challenger.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote