MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Halloween series: Top 10 scariest fighters in MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Seriously, I'd have Brock at the top of that list.

Not only does his face look scary, but his body is as intimidating as it gets. When he flexes his trapezius it looks like you'll need a shotgun to knock him out; which may be true since brock has took some hard punches but has never been KO'd.

I remember seeing him in MMA for the first time against Mir, I thought 'Man, Mir has got to be shitting bricks right now'. My thoughts were echo'd by Mir who later admittted that he was 'very impressed' by Brocks physique.

You know that when a guy is multi-millionaire but still chooses to live a basic life, so he doesn't lose his edge, is a force to be reckoned with. I hate hunting for no reason; but hunting and killing your food is to be respected - as is Brock.