MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johny Hendricks sustains 2nd degree burns during filming of UFC 167 promo

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #44 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
Condit did not get schooled for 25 minutes. He lost the fight, but I am sure GSP doesn't want to face him again as he was getting lit up on the feet.
GSP wasn't getting lit up on the feet. He was beating Condit soundly on the feet until Condit caught him with that sneaky headkick.

Quote:
It was this fight that changed GSP. I am not saying Serra is a better fighter than GSP, we all know that isn't true. I am saying Serra exploited a weakness of GSP so badly he changed his entire fighting style.
Yeah, but GSP a) isn't the same fighter anymore, and b) isn't looking past Hendricks the way he was looking past Serra.

Hendricks has no chance here.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote