MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who's had the biggest fall from grace.

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2013, 04:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Roger Huerta no question. I feel like Torres is one of those guys that's just ending his career on a downswing. But he's still going to be considered a champion and one of the ten greatest fighters in his weight class. Roger Huerta is in that very dark place of guys that where built up and flopped.

Mark Kerr, Kimbo Slice, Tank Abbott, Bob Sapp, Kimo Leopoldo, Brandon Vera, Keith Jardine, Karo Parisyan, Sokoudjou, Tyson Griffin and Houston Alexander

Torres is just like Kid Yamamoto, Mirko Cro-Cop, Tito Ortiz, Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, and Chuck Liddell.
I picked Miguel, but that is a very interesting take.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote