MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #1451 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA Class

Okie, so I'm settling into my new place on Vancouver island, starting my new job tomorrow. This should be a pretty permanent stay for me, though I don't trust myself with that anymore. Once again gymless. I checked out 1 of 2 options today and did a beginners mma. Maybe I should have done the advanced or whatever instead but I guess I'm so out of it and I don't want to go into an advanced class on a trial like an asshole.

Tech was a leg drag from guard to back take. Drilled that then rolled from guard. I forgot how free no gi is and how sloppy you can be. I had fun and did pretty well but I was bigger and probably more experienced than everyone. Anyway, I'll check out the other gym hopefully this week and then pick.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote