MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - November 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
you should quote the ranking so we don't have to go to the other site.

I'd like to see the UFC sign some of those M-1 HWs.

I'd also like to see Yoshiyuki Nakanishi get signed, but I didn't know he was fighting at LHW now, thought he was still at 185..

The LHW outside of the UFC is so weak, I don't think any of them would be a top 10 in the UFC, a couple like Jan Blachowicz, Attila Vegh have a chance.

I want all these guys in the UFC;
1. Alexander Shlemenko (Bellator Champion)
2. Mamed Khalidov (KSW)
3. Yushin Okami (WSOF)
4. Ramazan Emeev (M-1 Global Champion)

As for WW I want Askren in the UFC for sure, Palhares back at some point, Rashid Magomedov could be interesting to see, and Hawn. I'd like Fitch back, but he hasn't looked good since being cut.

LW has a lot of guys I'd like to see in the UFC. Eddie, and Chandler being the main ones, clearly. I want Satoru Kitaoka to end his career in the UFC, I love that guy.

For FW UFC NEEDS to sign Aoki, Curran, Georgi Karakhanyan, Patricio Freire. All are great fighters, Curran just lost but I think he is better than what he showed in that fight. I'd like to see Strauss signed too, but wouldn't lose sleep if he wasn't.

UFC needs to sign Fernandes, they talked at one point but didn't offer him the cash he deserves, I still think he gives anyone at 135 troubles, and consider him to be the 3rd best BW after Cruz and Barao. Ueda , Kim and Leone would all be nice to see in the UFC as well.

As for Fly UFC should sign the entire top 10 to make the division better

Sig Credit - Killz
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote