MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Global-MMA Rankings (Outside UFC) - November 2013

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmakickboxing View Post
Im not a big fan of the cage, unified rules and Dana White/Fertittas. M-1 and KSW use the ring and they score the whole fight instead of the 10 Points must system. They focus on landed strikes, submission attempts and throws/trips and not just octagon control and takedowns.

If I was in control of the sport I would like all fighters to sign with M-1, KSW, Legend and DEEP.
I agree with you on the scoring aspect, I do enjoy that more than the unified rules. But I like the cage, I'd take ONE FC over all if it had more of the fighters UFC has

Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote