MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2013, 03:04 PM   #3991 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF MaterialSpite Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
As I was making dinner last night, I was thinking about why I was especially disappointed by Ghosts.
I suppose I was just hoping that it would be a natural evolution/improvement on BOII.

What I realised is that it's not, and I don't think it was meant to be.
It looks different, and it plays different.

I think I'll give it another go tonite, but it sounds like I should be picking up a copy of BF4 to see what's up.

I wonder how gameplay for Ghosts will compare between the '360 and the XBone...
To ease the transition start by playing team or squad death matches. They're a bit like COD but a ton more fun. Once you're used to the gameplay mechanics try playing a conquest match on a massive map.

I used to be all about COD until I tried BF. Once your hooked there's no going to COD.

What I really love about BF is that it rewards smart players. It's hard to explain but your intelligence plays a big role in big battles, its really fun taking down quicker players than yourself just by out smarting them or luring them into a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I'd wait for DICE to patch the crashes and freezes before picking up BF4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
They rolled out server side updates last weekend that was supposed to fix a lot of the bugs and crashing.
Crashing like crazy, I'm waiting for the next patch before I get fully immersed in it. If you look at the official forums every other post is about the game crashes/bugs.