MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #3991 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
As I was making dinner last night, I was thinking about why I was especially disappointed by Ghosts.
I suppose I was just hoping that it would be a natural evolution/improvement on BOII.

What I realised is that it's not, and I don't think it was meant to be.
It looks different, and it plays different.

I think I'll give it another go tonite, but it sounds like I should be picking up a copy of BF4 to see what's up.

I wonder how gameplay for Ghosts will compare between the '360 and the XBone...
To ease the transition start by playing team or squad death matches. They're a bit like COD but a ton more fun. Once you're used to the gameplay mechanics try playing a conquest match on a massive map.

I used to be all about COD until I tried BF. Once your hooked there's no going to COD.

What I really love about BF is that it rewards smart players. It's hard to explain but your intelligence plays a big role in big battles, its really fun taking down quicker players than yourself just by out smarting them or luring them into a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I'd wait for DICE to patch the crashes and freezes before picking up BF4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
They rolled out server side updates last weekend that was supposed to fix a lot of the bugs and crashing.
Crashing like crazy, I'm waiting for the next patch before I get fully immersed in it. If you look at the official forums every other post is about the game crashes/bugs.