MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum sucks!

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
I feel you bro, sometimes(esp before, during, and after events) we get a surge of noobs. Some people I know don't even post during those times just to avoid them. Best thing to do is just ignore them and enjoy the good posting part of the forum. And don't worry about neg rep. I used to stress about it, but who cares now. But just don't take it out on the forum. This forum is generally good, and our staff does a pretty good job of weeding out the crap. The best way to change this forum is to make it better. Post intelligent threads, make meaningful discussions. Complaining won't do anything.
I know, I just had to rant to make myself feel better I got a neg rep for my own training log.. kinda irked me

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.