MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - *SPOILER* Oleinik/CroCop Result

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Your breakdown was a little bit more in depth and intricate. We know the just of it, but from what I can see there's always something we miss that the pros see. You know the the minute details, positioning or having the right or wrong technique. We've all been in those positions where we're thinking, why isn't this submission working...lolz!

I was wondering why Crocop tapped out to that, and your explanation made sense. I think there was a lot of pressure on his neck, but more that he didn't know what to do...which is kinda sad really considering the years of experience he has.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote