MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #4025 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Sooo I folded and ordered a PS4 as well. They are taking launch orders on Amazon if anyone is interested but couldn't get one (no clue how long it will last). So between the Xbox One and PS4 I'm spending a little over a grand within about 4 days time. It's a good thing I have a lot of money and not much to spend it on, otherwise this hobby would really suck.

Alan Wake is a great game, indeed. One of my favorite games this (or last I guess now) gen. The guys who made that are making a new IP for the Xbox One called Quantum Break if anyone wants to check it out.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote