MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - It's been a long time...

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
kds13
Megaweight

kds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level nowkds13 is on another level now
It's been a long time...

Well fella's, I've been AWOL for about 2 months now. I finished my sophomore year of college and have been in hectic mode ever since. I'm taking 3 classes over the summer, working 40 hours a week, and training 3 hours a day.

By the time I get home, all I can do is pass out.

I've missed the forums, and most of all, I've missed out on a ton of news. I've been watching most of the events, but the subtle news is what I find I'm missing the most.

Like, Hendo, Shogun and others are now in the UFC? Holy crap.

And Royce got caught positive on steriods? I bet BJJ Boy is crying himself to sleep every night.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know, I'm not gone. I still come by from time to time. I'm gonna make a more concerted effort to post and discuss stuff over the summer...

But come this fall, I'll be back in full force. Have a good summer folks. See you on the boards.