MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Duane 'Dog' Chapman Arrested by U.S. Marshals

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2006, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brvheart
HONOLULU — TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested early Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago in Mexico, U.S. Marshals said.

Chapman, his son Leland Chapman, and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody by U.S. Marshals on Thursday, said Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic in Washington.

Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular A&E series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," said Chapman would be "vindicated."

Click Here for the Celebrities in Trouble Center

"He arrests the bad guys -- and he is definitely not one of them," she said.

The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003 in Puerto Villarta, Mexico.

Chapman's capture of Luster -- a serial rapist -- catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.

The three are being held in custody in Honolulu, and bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Villarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003.

A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Sept. 13, 2006.

source
yea I heard this and it is BS.. sorry.. if mexico wants a US citizen who has captured hundreds of morons who needed to go back to jail and such.. I say first they need to come here and get the 12 million something illeagal immagrants that have snuck across our borders then maybe we will give them The Dog.. maybe.. lawless freaks that they are.. thier goverment encourages them to come to the US so they can make money to send back to mexico.
I have heard of churches teaching illeagal immagrants in what they call "entitlement" classes from a book printed solely in spanish titled "How to get rich in America" this book teaches them the loop holes so they can get free goverment aid and how to take advantage of workmans comp, and the medical insurance and such like that. Its BS and they want Dog for arresting a criminal in thier country as a country we just need to give mexico one big finger and then seal the border.

( mind you I may seem bitter, but thats just towards the ultra corrupt mexican goverment and the 12million plus illeagal immigrants. I have absolutely nothing against those immigrants who are following the rules and seeking citizenship. I say more power to them its what this country was founded on. )

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote