MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum sucks!

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2007, 05:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
gwabblesore
Lightweight

gwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the roughgwabblesore is a jewel in the rough
I swear to God Ive gotta be the most unjustifiably neg repped user in mmaforum history

Basically every other person Ive seen on here with a red reputation is either a ******* moron or a blatant troll.

But it's all whatever dude this forum is badass. I think there's quite a few legitimate MMA fans on here and I enjoy seeing the opinions of other fans like me. Sherdog's absolutely unbearable, this is an infinitely better place to intelligently discuss MMA. Sure people puff their chests over the internet sometimes and get on bizarre little power trips but does it really matter? Why worry about rep, who cares.