MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most despicable protagonist in a video game
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
100% of pure awesomeness.

Tidus was annoying. "I'm star player of the Zanarkan Abes and this my story." I never could understand how the main character of this game not be the protagonist. FFX was telling Yuna's and Tidus came along just for the ride.

There was somebody else I thought sucked and I'll probably catch a lot of shit for it. The reason I didn't care too much for Saints Row 2 is because I didn't care for "The Boss." I'm fully aware that were playing a bad guy who is doing immoral things but their is something about him that really makes me want to hate him. I thinks its because this guy lacks personality. Out of all the characters in this game "the boss" seems to be the only one that lacks humanity.
Man I love that game (Deadly Premonition), I wish more people would have played it. Such a great game and crazy characters.

I never played Saints Row 2 to be honest. I liked Saints Row the Third and I got near the end of Saints Row 4 and then my save file glitched. I'm not sure who "The Boss" is.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome