MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Most despicable protagonist in a video game

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
100% of pure awesomeness.

Tidus was annoying. "I'm star player of the Zanarkan Abes and this my story." I never could understand how the main character of this game not be the protagonist. FFX was telling Yuna's and Tidus came along just for the ride.

There was somebody else I thought sucked and I'll probably catch a lot of shit for it. The reason I didn't care too much for Saints Row 2 is because I didn't care for "The Boss." I'm fully aware that were playing a bad guy who is doing immoral things but their is something about him that really makes me want to hate him. I thinks its because this guy lacks personality. Out of all the characters in this game "the boss" seems to be the only one that lacks humanity.
Man I love that game (Deadly Premonition), I wish more people would have played it. Such a great game and crazy characters.

I never played Saints Row 2 to be honest. I liked Saints Row the Third and I got near the end of Saints Row 4 and then my save file glitched. I'm not sure who "The Boss" is.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote