MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2013, 03:39 AM   #4039 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Have you tried warframe? Another free one at least it was when I got it. Curious what you think a lot of people are praising it but I don't really see anything special.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I played that game and i liked it. But they added alot to the game since the last time i played it. It has cool action, lots of items, fun team play, And just a nice sci fi feel. The controls work pretty well and you can pull most stuff off without a hiccup except the wall run sword slash is kind of tough to actually hit someone with. And also it isnt buy to win. All the weapons you can get by paying you can also get by playing the game. And there is a nice app that goes hand in hand with the game and lets you know when a nice mission is going on.