MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength Training Help

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2007, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation
Protein is the most important by far. You need carbs and fat, but protein is much more important. The only problem is when people take in too much and become lethargic.
I would say 350gif you are 200 pounds looking to bulk up would not only not be unhealthy, but totally necessary.
You may think so but I definitely don't. Protein is important for bodybuilders, not fighters. I'm talking about extensive amounts of course, you still should be consuming about 1gram of protein per BW. 350g for a 200 lb man is too much.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote