MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #4059 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
"It is just Skyrim" - that alone makes it worth buying. Although it's more than just Skyrim as it has many different regions. As for interacting with people, I joined a few parties and had fun talking about the game with them. It certainly can be played solo, but I had fun with groups.
The thing is though it is going to be a lot more expensive than Skyrim. If it were buy to play instead of buy to rent I would probably get it. It is pretty clear that the mmo part was a complete after thought in development. Nothing but a gimmick so they can do a cash grab. If you aren't really into the lore and world of elder scrolls there is no reason to get it.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote