MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #31333 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
you're welcome

nice to see you around. This place needs more Rauno

I know G_land still lurks, this is for you buddy

I'm going to be on a lot more than i was in 2013 now.

Random Estonia fact for today: The city i'm moving to in January is in CNN's top 8 list of: 8 of the world's cutest, coziest, wintriest scenes, and how to find them yourself

Quote:
With its narrow streets, medieval buildings and quaint Christmas markets, the city of Tallinn resembles a scene from a Christmas card.
The Christmas market in the Town Hall Square is one of Europe's prettiest, and the city's old town area -- a UNESCO World Heritage Site often referred to as the "medieval pearl of Europe," is also worth checking out.
The narrow streets are lined with old warehouses, churches and barns, many of which date back to the 11th century. "There is something about the light in Tallinn, says photographer Paul Adams, founder of padams.co.uk. "It's amazing, almost Mediterranean but not -- I can't quite put my finger on it. The blue skies in winter are such a deep blue -- nothing like you get in the UK."
How to get there: Tallinn's Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport is well connected to most European cities, although visitors flying from the U.S. or Asia should expect a stopover in Moscow.