MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unleashed!!!!!
Thread: Unleashed!!!!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

Was anybody able to tolerate that horrible Unleashed on Thursday? UFC better start thinking about the future. Pride offered up a great "free" television event, an awesome PPV, and an upcoming American event. Isn't there enough $$$$ in MMA to start having a few new fights every week? I can't believe that boxing (and I'm a boxer, not a pro) can have 3 fight nights a week and MMA can't even have 1. That Horn/Liddell fight is one of the worst fights I have seen and they have replayed it like 6 times already. I was so pissed. I expected to see some new fights. I love the UFC but I'm starting to feel ripped off. Look at the next PPV! Danny Abaddi is on the card. No disrespect to him, I don't have the balls to get in the octagon with "Short Fuse" (I'd take him in the ring though), but why would I pay $40 to see 1 championship fight that includes a fighter who was just beat by the guy who was already beat by the champ. I do want to see Mike Swick get owned by the Crow though. The rest of the card sucks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome