MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help (foot, knee and fist conditioning)

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2007, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
BrFighter07
Bantamweight

BrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of lightBrFighter07 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by esv
Try walking around the house barefoot, outside too. I have been doing that for most of my life and the Skin on my feet is Rock hard. It helps me when i do BJJ because i dont get burns on my feet from the mat.

same thing with me the bottom of my feet dont hurt at all even if they get burn or cut unless its really deep

watch fight science it will show you how to do that what they do is they hit a certain bone so many times that the bone just grows back more solid and more solid until it is completely solid and while doing this it kills all the nerves so you dont feel pain any more, in my capoeira class a guy kicks trees to harden his foot
BrFighter07 is offline   Reply With Quote