Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This forum sucks!

3K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  ozz525 
#1 · (Edited)
Honestly, this forum is filled with so many ignorant/biased/immature 13 yr olds, I can't take it. I get neg repped 10-15 times a day for this that and every other thing. For example, I got neg repped yesterday for ADMITTING I was wrong and telling someone else they were right. I think it's ironic that everyone disses Sherdog on this forum but I haven't found a more immature forum in my life. If it wasn't for the handful of mature, intelligent REAL MMA fans on here, I'd never post here ever again. /RANT

#27 · (Edited)
It cracks me up when people cry about bieng neg-repped.

IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM, NOT REAL LIFE!!!

I'm sure alot of those that cry about negrep are guilty themselves. Not everyone in life is going to agree with you and alot of people you meet in this world are A-holes. If neg rep on a MMA board has u all bent outta shape, then you are going to be in big trouble when you enter the real world.

Don't feel bad if u only have 1 or 2 rep bars, most of the people with 4+ bars got the majority of thier rep from the "rep thread" or have been members for over a year with 2000+ posts.

People are'nt just going to rep you for anything.
remember the more pos-rep u give, the more you will recieve, it's a two way street. Also if you post articles, interviews, videos and breaking news, you will get more rep than if you were to post how great Randy Couture is or Fedor is the man type posts.

#32 ·
wukkadb said:
Nope. I think you're a good guy. I thought BJJ Boy was too until I got neg rep for giving him some advice, but whatever. People are just stubborn on the internet and don't want advice from other people, I understand that better now.

I never neg repped you ever. What did i say in this neg rep?

I could be wrong..

And ozz, dont be a jerk, "OWWNNED". Thats just totally immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.