MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength Training Help

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2007, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
SteSteez
Flyweight

SteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished roadSteSteez is on a distinguished road
Yea i agree the topic has alot of issues relating to actual bodybuilding but i just found the amount of topics on this forum where alot of the people who post (particularly the younger posters) are very self-conscious about how their bodies are appearing to others and continually posting topics asking how to define their muscles more which is why i tried having the bodybuilding stance of things included in the post.

i'm open to all suggestions so if you feel something in the post isn't correct PM me with a written alternative and we can sort out including it in the main topic

On the issue of protein i have stated in the topic i can only speak about my own experiences and how i have progressed and how other people have progressed and become professionals in bodybuilding/strength training/mma... and what they have said, and what i say.
If you feel protein is overrated then fair enough