MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unofficial 2013 Fight of the Year Poll

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2013, 01:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Melendez/Sanchez was fun. But I have no clue why it is leading this poll. It was a one-sided ass beating that everyone knew who easily won after the fight. Diego was tough and stayed upright. There was a nice brawl to finish that Melendez let happen. But it was so one-sided. Was fun, but hardly the best fight of the year.

I got Bones/Gustaf. Forget the decision. It was a great fight. It was a very meaningful fight. And Gutsaf surprised a bunch of people. Plus first time we ever saw Jones take a beating. Was a great display of technique, toughness, and big events (Gustaf taking Jones down, Jones' spinning elbow).

The Grice fight was amazing as well. But have to give the nod to the more important fight with so much on the line.

Bigfoot/Hunt was perhaps the best, most grueling HW fight I ever saw.

Wandy/Stand was the best round of the year.

Great year of fights for sure.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote