MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #4176 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
You mah****az can give me feed on my game idea for my 3D assignment.

The idea, pretty much inspired from Solomon Vandy's character in Blood Diamond, will be a 3rd person shooter/fighting game set in Sierra Leone. A former child soldier's son gets taken, destined for a similar fate. The father, Issac, is made to jump through hoops for the local political figures to find the location of the RUF group who took his son.

Weapons - AK47, Handgun (Both with realistic ammo and clips when picked up) rest are random melee pick ups.

Name: Krios (Issac's family are members of the Krio people, a group indigenous to Sierra Leone).

Graphics will be sort of Call of Duty online-eske, as it's done on the same engine, with cutscenes being done in the comic format which Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker used.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote