MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP to vacate title

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Shoes View Post
Whats so fantastical about holding press conf at his gym...?!
And thats your opinion dude ! Some people think he lost some he won, And its his career now Hendricks's ... Hendricks will get his shot at the title again eighter way ...

this proves that he's only watching mma for the excitement and KOs and doesn't see the beauty and the hard work ,in this sport and all martial arts !

And btw I'm not a huge GSP fan , infact I like Johnny more
Everyone really thinks GSP lost. If he is good enough to beat Hendricks, he needs to prove it. GSP hasn't lost a step imo, Hendricks is just a dude who is capable of beating him at any time.

Most people are only watching MMA for the excitement. I wouldn't watch it if it was boring. I don't give a sht about the hard work they put in. If Anderson sits and eats pizza all year, I couldn't care less. I watch the fights, not what they do in the gym.

You seem like a huge GSP fan in random dislikings to people who talk down on him, defense of a somewhat convincing loss, and thinking he shouldn't rematch Johny. You can't take away the fight. Johny cares more right now about beating GSP than he does getting the title. GSP is top 3 all time, beating him would be the defining moment of Big Rig's career, or a solidifying moment of GSP's.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote