MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World Renown
Rooting for McDonald because I like his style. You only hear positivity and respect from the guy, something a lot of people with great talent think they don't need. Refreshing to see high level pros behave like that. As far as the fight, I think this is tied with the Main Event of this card for best fight of the month on paper. Expecting great things. I think McDonald can get to Faber. His striking is better and faster. I see him staying on the feet and Faber being forced to try to put this fight on the mat. McDonald KO before round 3.