MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Rooting for McDonald because I like his style. You only hear positivity and respect from the guy, something a lot of people with great talent think they don't need. Refreshing to see high level pros behave like that. As far as the fight, I think this is tied with the Main Event of this card for best fight of the month on paper. Expecting great things. I think McDonald can get to Faber. His striking is better and faster. I see him staying on the feet and Faber being forced to try to put this fight on the mat. McDonald KO before round 3.