MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IRS The Latest To Send Manny Pacquiao To The Mat: Boxer Reportedly Owes $18 Million

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Actually it was the Mayweather camp that first offered a 50/50 split http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...010-fight.html

then the first fight was denied because Manny didn't want blood taken from him within 30 days to the fight. So the fight was off.

Then the second time it was called off due to Mayweather. I'm sure we can all agree a big part of the failure for this fight was due to Arum being Arum
Sorry I meant after drug testing was passed. My wording said the complete opposite now that I read .

It was reported in like 2011 that Manny had accepted the drug testing. When they got to money, Mayweather made yet another demand.

I personal would accept the fight for free, pre-Tax.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote