MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen offers Anderson Silva chance to coach on TUF: Brazil 3

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
onip69
Bantamweight

onip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledgeonip69 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Chael Sonnen offers Anderson Silva chance to coach on TUF: Brazil 3

Quote:
Chael Sonnen offers Anderson Silva chance to coach on TUF: Brazil 3 against Wanderlei Silva

By Chris Hall  @Chris81203 on Dec 13 2013, 8:00a 69

Jonathan Ferrey

Only a few weeks before filming, Sonnen has reached out to the former Middleweight king to help him coach his TUF: Brazil 3 team.

Following his first round TKO loss to Rashad Evans at UFC 167, Light Heavyweight Chael Sonnen is set to face his next challenge in former Pride champion Wanderlei Silva. The two will meet after the third season of The Ultimate Fighter Brazil.

With filming coming up in January 2014, Sonnen reached out to former Middleweight champion Anderson Silva to help coach his team. MMA Fighting\Chae has the story:

Quote:
"I have officially invited Anderson to coach TUF: Brazil as part of my staff."

Sonnen said he reached out to Silva's manager Ed Soares to extend the offer, and that Soares said, "I'll talk to Anderson and get back to you."
Sonnen and Silva have been longtime rivals after fighting each other at UFC 117 and UFC 148. It will be interesting to see if Anderson accepts Chael's invitation to coach against his countryman in Wanderlei. Neither Chael nor Wanderlei have announced their full team as of yet.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/1...n-tuf-brazil-3
onip69 is offline   Reply With Quote