MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Swick

Thread: Mike Swick
View Single Post

Old 12-14-2013, 03:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
TheGreg
Bantamweight

TheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud ofTheGreg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I think it's interesting to note that both former friends Huerta and Swick have fallen hard. Huerta peaked a bit earlier and I thought would be a possible future LW champ.

I hear he plays poker. Not a bad way to make a living.
A buddy of mine told me he was training with Heurta at tiger muay thai in thailand. He also told me that Swick asked him to work at the new AKA Thailand.

Everyone in this thread is not taking Swicks health issues in as a factor. He had some serious issues and was not able to keep weight on due to them. If you look at him now, you can tell he has everything figure out now, seriously gaining size. I have hope for his return to middleweight.

Heuretas highlights since leaving the ufc include knocking out a huge black guy outside a bar in texas after the guy hit a girl and getting his head stomped in in one fc.