MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gustafsson to grace EA video game cover alongside Jones

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
I'm happy for Gus. People were saying some voting for Gus is disrespectful because champions should be on the cover, but that's ridiculous in my opinion. There already is a champion on the cover. St. Pierre already has more fame and fortune than he knows what to do with. He doesn't need our charity and should let someone else get this exposure. It also makes a lot of sense considering GSP just left the UFC indefinitely. Active fighters should be on the cover.

Gus winning speaks volumes (I actually voted for him 100 times in the final round) and it is a shock that he beat GSP.

Someone asked how Jones felt about it and he said "Lets not talk about it... Too soon"

Happy with the winner of this tournament.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote