MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone have the video of GSP after the phone conference (rips UFC)

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
This was the case of Dana being Dana. Much like how he said he was going to fire Anderson after the Demian fight. I still think that was a hilarious fight. He COMPLETELY schooled em for the first three rounds and showed us how to "cruise" the last two. That was more or less a demonstration of trolling.

Anyways I agree he definitely should have toned down his rhetoric. After doing some thinking. I'd feel pretty discouraged and pissed hearing that from em especially being the company man he is.

So, it's a big middle finger to the org. If Hendricks won I would have lived with it. But this way he can leave on a high note which is extremely rare in sports these days. If he comes back his PPVS will be stronger than ever.

Rory should have handled his biz against Robbie then I'm sure he'd be contending for the belt. That was the plan all along.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote