MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone have the video of GSP after the phone conference (rips UFC)

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
After watching Dana White operate for the last seven years, it is abundantly clear to me that he is the most fickle person I have ever seen.

He will shake men's hands, look them in the eye and tell them they were '******* awesome', then after the next fight he'll completely trash them.

He says he wants the best fighters in the world in his organization but he cuts guys like Okami and Fitch.

He will stand there look you in the eye and tell you they will never raise the price of ppvs, then do it anyway.

He will stand there and say Josh Barnett will never fight in the Ufc again... You get the picture.

He's a complete narcissistic, compulsive lying scum bag that will throw you and your mother under the bus if it will make him a dollar. So it does not surprise me in the least that he would stoop so low as to trash talk the man that has been nothing but loyal and devoted to the ufc for the past 8 years.

End of rant.

Whats this thread about again?

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva