Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you kidding me?

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  asskicker 
#1 ·
I would really like to know what I did to get banned this time? I understand why I got banned in the past but this time is ridiculis.

I did not troll, attack other members, stir up crap, curse, send nasty pm's, neg rep or anything else against forum policy.

Not only that but I intelligently debated my argument using facts and real arguments and I got banned. Other members on this board even commented on how my argument was solid.

Admins, Get your house in order, just because a mod does'nt agree with my posts does not give him the right to ban me, that is so childish. instead of banning me why not debate me, you see I am capable of having an intelligent debate and that was exactly what I was doing. But because my oppinion is not popular I get banned, what a joke.

It's Ok to post threads like, "last 3 words after sex" and "The official i hate Tim Sylvia thread", where people were saying horrible things about another human bieng and that is OK.

So for the record, is it against policy to like Tim Sylvia? He is an MMA fighter, right? Just because other people hate him does that mean I am not supposed to let people know that i like him, because it might stir up trouble? maybe If I posted a thread saying that AA is god, then i would have no problems.

The mod who banned me should be embarresed, can't handle the fact that i actually know what i am talking about, so you ban me.

I know that i am not the most popular member here, but that does'nt mean that I can't voice my oppinion.

Tony Starks

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh yea, and I assure you I am not going to post under this name on anyother thread but this one.

I would ask the mods not to ban this name until i have chance to rebut there reasons for banning me.

That is onlt fair considering you can't respond to the Warning Bot, or at least it is not working for me.

TY

#4 ·
Zed said:
So did you get banned for arguing Sylvia was a good fighter or good person or arguing something else? And how many times have you been banned?

I did post alot of nonsense in the past, but have changed my ways and have showed that. I was debating that Sylvia deserves more respect than he gets. I was not any more nasty or condascending than any other member on here.

#6 · (Edited)
I was warned for personal attacks. there are much more vicous attacks by other members that go ignored. I have seen mods attack people worse than I did, the person I attacked was making a very weak argument and basicly posting nonsense, e.g. "Tim got a lucky punch on Gan Mcgee" and "beating Tre is not much of an accomplishment" and "He did'nt beat cabbage that bad".

Funny thing is they lifted my warnings and I am still banned.

here is the post in question....

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/17488-sylvia-shogun-doublestandard-post242611.html

That does not warrent bieng banned

#11 · (Edited)
brownpimp88 said:
I am sure your banning was either for a good reason, or your warning level was too high. I will try and find out what happened.
ty, u are a fair guy bp.

I know the mod who banned me,(not going to name names). he has it out for me and is basicly looking for any reason to ban me.

BP this is the post that I got 3 seperate warnings for. you agreed with this post when i wrote it. If this is grounds for banning someone than 50% of the members should get banned as well.

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/17488-sylvia-shogun-doublestandard-post242611.html

Look back at some of the attacks on me, none of these members were banned....

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-smackta...re-up-ufc-just-like-cro-cop-2.html#post175288

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discuss...n-matt-hamil-fighting-again-2.html#post175755

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/13283-top-10-pound-pound-list.html#post176552

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/13283-top-10-pound-pound-list-3.html#post176687

http://www.mmaforum.com/mma-forum-f...ltimate-fighting-championship.html#post209447

these are just a couple of attacks against me that I found in like 5 min. there are 100's of worse "personal attacks" between other members as well.

#12 ·
Starks, I've gone back and looked at some of the posts you were warned for. Sure, you may just ve giving your opinion, but you kind of present it in a trollish way, and sometimes don't give any reasoning, and it kind of seems like you are just trying to stir stuff up. Just try and not be so controversial.

#14 ·
brownpimp88 said:
Starks, I've gone back and looked at some of the posts you were warned for. Sure, you may just ve giving your opinion, but you kind of present it in a trollish way, and sometimes don't give any reasoning, and it kind of seems like you are just trying to stir stuff up. Just try and not be so controversial.
I admit that I deserved to be banned for some of my old threads, but this one is differant.

I was not bieng a troll, and you even commented on how I came out with a solid argument.

BP- "I agree, this guy is a wildcard. Maybe he isn't that much of a troll, but rather someone that doesn't just wagon-hop and all that other stuff MMA fans do. Although some of his posts are STILL completely ass-crap, his posts haven't been that bad in this thread."

that is the thread that i got banned for.

#15 ·
Tony Starks said:
Fedor ----> Ducks all the top UFC fighters
Chuck ----> One dimensional
Hughes ---> true champ
BJ Penn ---> Does'nt have the tools to be great
GSP ----> overated
Shogun ---> improving fast
Henderson ---> has some skills
Nog ---> does'nt train hard enough
Cro Cop ---> B fighter
Barnett ---> uses Dana as an excuse to Duck UFC HWs
Silva --> got lucky against Franklin
Gomi ---> not ready for a guy like Joe Daddy, but give him time
KID ---> snooozefest
Wanderlei ---> glass jaw
Lindland ---> duckin Franklin for years
Come on man. I didn't warn you for that, but I can see where someone can. That is pretty much trolling if I've ever seen it.

#16 ·
brownpimp88 said:
Come on man. I didn't warn you for that, but I can see where someone can. That is pretty much trolling if I've ever seen it.
1. you were not a mod at the time I posted that

2. I was already banned for that post and did not complain about it.

3. That was the past, The post that i was warned for, I showed you above. the comment that I quoted you was regarding the post that I am talking about.

#17 ·
this is what I replied too...

"Originally Posted by southpaw447
1) yes he did beat AA but he did not lay him out he was still concious when he was taking the shots on the ground. AA would have beaten tim if he hadn't tried to put him away with that last overhand right.

2) Tre isn't a world class fighter beating him doesn't prove anything

3 He didn't beat cabbage to a pulp they threw in the towel. Unlike Tim, AA finished him faster and in more devastating fashion than TIm. Plus Cabbage got Ko'd by Tank Abbot, so what does that tell you?

3) Domination of McGee? I have to say it was lucky punch and fighters from the Pit IMO aren't that great anyway

4) RIcco Rodriguez- Ricco is good but he got raped on reach disadvatage

Rua has had only 2 losses 1 when he was very young to Sobral which BTW was a tournament and his fight with Babalu was his second one of the night, and the other by an injury.

He's beaten

Overeem 2 times who is a world class kickboxer
Cyrille Diabate who is world class striker and Muay Thai fighter
Arona who is one of the top BJJ practitioners at 205
Kevin Randleman
Lil' Nogueria
UFC LHW Champion Rapage Jackson"

this was my reply (the specific post that I was warned 3 times for)......

Tre was a very good fighter who beat Igor V in PRIDE. I never said he was world class, but he is a tough fighter.

"He didn't beat cabbage to a pulp they threw in the towel."
do you realize how dumb that sounds, if your corner throws in the towel, you are beat up pretty bad.

Lucky Punch on Gan Mcgee, Chuck Lidell had alot of lucky punches too I guess.

Ricco had a reach disadvantage, the only one reaching is you, that is such a weak argumant.

Honestly, not even joking anymore, you are maybe the dumbest member on this forum. ^^^^ that you wrote is total fanboy nonsense, you discredit every win the guy has and then claim that Cyril Diabate and overeem are A fighters, lol.

Also if you did'nt get what i meant when i was talking about GSP, then you are truly ignorant, go back and read the post.

Read Damone's and Pogo's posts on this subject, It's funny that nobody answered what they wrote. Tim has finished 78% of his fights, that's a fact.

You are incabable of having an intelligent debate, grow up. i remember a month ago you said the Lion's Den was garbage, until Damone set you straight. Now your coming off as some kind of expert. Go rent some DVD's pal because you clearly lack knowlege.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think that post warrents bieng banned and niether did you BP.

#18 ·
Sylviafan said:
1. you were not a mod at the time I posted that

2. I was already banned for that post and did not complain about it.

3. That was the past, The post that i was warned for, I showed you above. the comment that I quoted you was regarding the post that I am talking about.
Your getting confused between being banned and getting a warning. You get a warning for posting crap or trolling but once you recieve 5 warning points then you get banned. It just so happened that your last post that you got warned for, got you banned. If your trolling you'll get a warning, it's that simple. Warning for trolling is really up to the mod viewing the thread or post.

#19 ·
Kameleon said:
Your getting confused between being banned and getting a warning. You get a warning for posting crap or trolling but once you recieve 5 warning points then you get banned. It just so happened that your last post that you got warned for, got you banned. If your trolling you'll get a warning, it's that simple. Warning for trolling is really up to the mod viewing the thread or post.
But the same mod warned me 3 times for the same post minutes apart, with the intention of pushing me over the edge so I would get banned.

#20 · (Edited)
Hmm, I have reviewed your warnings. First off, the Mod who you think purposely warned you into banning, warned you on the post where you agree you should have been banned for(the one where you dissed every fighter) and for other things you had done. Yes, they might have been a minute apart, but still they were justifiable. These warns where there from before anyways. You then received two more warns. One for that post(Sylvia), which I can see as as warnable, and one for this post.

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc-discussion/14199-emelianenko-fedor-still-ducking-sylvia.html#post190593

While you didn't use any swearing or anything, one could say you were trolling. I personally wouldn't warn you for either but meh. I am sorry man, but I am not going to overrule my fellow mods decisions, and I see them all as some what just warnings.

Don't worry, temp bans aren't that long.

#22 ·
Kameleon said:
He didn't warn you 3 times for the same post. Where did you get that from?
I'm going by my E-mail, I had 3 messages from Warning Bot, all of them were for the same post.

those other posts you are talking about BP, I was warned for when I posted them about a month ago.

So the mods can go back a month or so and give you warnings for posts that i was already warned for, that is not fair.

I'm going to take a break from this place, but you guys haven't heard the last of Tony Starks! Muhahahaha

*Tony Starks rides off into the sunset*

#23 ·
Sylviafan said:
I'm going by my E-mail, I had 3 messages from Warning Bot, all of them were for the same post.

those other posts you are talking about BP, I was warned for when I posted them about a month ago.

So the mods can go back a month or so and give you warnings for posts that i was already warned for, that is not fair.

I'm going to take a break from this place, but you guys haven't heard the last of Tony Starks! Muhahahaha

Listen, you weren't warned for the same post. You were warned for three different posts by the same mod. Listen, I've had enough trying to help you. We've told you that temp bans are short, and one of the mods even removed a warn. Now you are just showing why you got banned in the first place.

#24 ·
Sylviafan said:

The emails were from the same post getting removed. I warned you (justifiably) but then I noticed you got banned, felt bad, and I was in a good mood so I thought Id be nice and remove it. When I removed I noticed you were still banned and kept hitting the remove button. It mustve sent you an email 3 times.

If you wouldnt have had so many warnings in the first place that warning wouldnt have gotten you banned anyway so quit crying. Your lucky we dont ban you right now because you have a second account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.