MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you kidding me?

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
brownpimp88
SugaRUSH!

brownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level nowbrownpimp88 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylviafan
I'm going by my E-mail, I had 3 messages from Warning Bot, all of them were for the same post.

those other posts you are talking about BP, I was warned for when I posted them about a month ago.

So the mods can go back a month or so and give you warnings for posts that i was already warned for, that is not fair.

I'm going to take a break from this place, but you guys haven't heard the last of Tony Starks! Muhahahaha

*Tony Starks rides off into the sunset*
Listen, you weren't warned for the same post. You were warned for three different posts by the same mod. Listen, I've had enough trying to help you. We've told you that temp bans are short, and one of the mods even removed a warn. Now you are just showing why you got banned in the first place.