MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any must bets??

Thread: Any must bets??
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
e-thug
Heavyweight

e-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishment 101
Other then that i believe A.Silva is the safest bet of the night (ive seen Marquardt fight plenty, hes good & all i just dont think hes on Silva's level, he'll put up a good fight , scoring a couple takedowns , but Silva has good enuff BJJ to keep him in guard and avoid damage to get a standup) In the end (probably an entertaining fight) Marqurdt gasses and gets KO/TKO'd or even submitted. Ive called it from the beginning Silva TKO Rd 4

I cant believe ya think A. Silva is the safest bet of the night.

Ya got Nog Vs Herring on the card where Nog has already handed Herring his ass twice and Herring is a shadow of his former self.

I do agree that Silva is gonna win and actually have predicted the same as you with a 4th rd TKO/KO but it isn't the gimmie of the night.
e-thug is offline   Reply With Quote