MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Any must bets??

Thread: Any must bets??
View Single Post

Old 06-28-2007, 08:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Punishment 101
Lightweight

Punishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enoughPunishment 101 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug
I cant believe ya think A. Silva is the safest bet of the night.

Ya got Nog Vs Herring on the card where Nog has already handed Herring his ass twice and Herring is a shadow of his former self.

I do agree that Silva is gonna win and actually have predicted the same as you with a 4th rd TKO/KO but it isn't the gimmie of the night.
Im just saying its safer then any other vbookie event up right now (UFC 73)... also Herring didnt get his ass handed too him twice, the first fight was a war... and one of Prides best fights to date