MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone take blitz cycle??

View Single Post

Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
KnockinUout
Stone Cold Crazy

KnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level nowKnockinUout is on another level now
Do you know what exactly did it?? They want you to take 3 pills 3 times a day, A scoop of there mass cycle 3 times a day before eating or after workout and also 3 scoops of there blast cycle 45min before working out. Its way to much to take of that product when you still need a source for protein and a multivitamin. But thats why I take about half whats recomended. It seems like its working, Only been past 1 week with it right now and I def have results and thats without a protein drink. But either way I love the blast cycle. Gets me going to do more reps.
KnockinUout is offline   Reply With Quote