MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #627 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
LOTR books are awesome, same as the movies. Definitely recommend. The movies have the biggest 'epic' feel to any movie series out there. So so good.

Silmarillion is written very, very differently than Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (which are both also written very differently to each other with Hobbit being aimed at children) and is known for being an extremely tough read even amongst Tolkien fans.
I have the Silmarillion resting right next to my pillow. It's definitely a tough read and I haven't finished it so far but there are so many gems, so many little stories in there that make it worthwhile. If there was any other book to compare it to it would be the Bible.

edit: Hit and MC, that's worse than never having seen the first three Star Wars movies. Go rent the extended version of LotR, lock yourselves in a room and enjoy 12 hours of epicness.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 01-01-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote