MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Haters In for Rude Awakening

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2006, 11:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
Hughes is cocky but if you would want to know who the worst welterweight based on cockiness is look at Frank Trigg at UFC 45. Seriously if I was Hughes I would have brought a gun in the cage and killed Trigg. Hes annoying, his insults are false, and his insults are personal and not related to MMA. Sort of reminds me of the people who repeatedly fail at making fun of me on this forum and no I will not mention any names.
Yeah, Trigg is pretty cocky! I think he flipped of Dennis Hallman after his match at payback! I was glad Hughes and GSP kicked the crap out of him.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote