MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength Training Help

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2007, 01:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ‹bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteSteez
Yea i agree the topic has alot of issues relating to actual bodybuilding but i just found the amount of topics on this forum where alot of the people who post (particularly the younger posters) are very self-conscious about how their bodies are appearing to others and continually posting topics asking how to define their muscles more which is why i tried having the bodybuilding stance of things included in the post.

i'm open to all suggestions so if you feel something in the post isn't correct PM me with a written alternative and we can sort out including it in the main topic

On the issue of protein i have stated in the topic i can only speak about my own experiences and how i have progressed and how other people have progressed and become professionals in bodybuilding/strength training/mma... and what they have said, and what i say.
If you feel protein is overrated then fair enough
I've just read a lot of studies on how it's bad for your kidneys, and I think a lot of it is companies trying to 'sell' their products. Protein is obviously essential, but too much can be detrimental.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote