1. Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate will be TUF coaches.
2. Anthony Pettis will be LW champion.
3. Wanderlei Silva will retire.
4. Rory MacDonald will be open to fighting GSP after stopping Condit.
5. UFC won't hold an event in NYC.
1. Ronda Rousey wins her fight against Carmouche by armbar.
2. Jon Jones will make Chael Sonnen look like a ragdoll and destroys him.
3. GSP will grind out a unanimous decision win against Nick Diaz (30-27).
4. Cain Velasquez will fight Overeem for the title and destroys his with vicious ground and pound.
5. Junior dos Santos wins his next fight and will fight for the title again.
So who do you think won? I would go with Ultimate those seemed like better predictions, Kney got more right but those were more obvious
1. We get new champions in the Featherweight, Bantamweight, and flyweight divisions.
2. Anthony Johnson, Dennis Hallman, and Nate Marquardt all return to the UFC.
3. Demian Maia will either fight or be signed to fight for the WW title.
4. The UFC will book a show for Stadium show
5. Several Gracie's return to the UFC and find success.
1. We got new champs at LW, WW, and MW
2. Hallman and Marquardt came back..sorta
3. Maia came sooo close, stupid Jake Shields
4. would have happened had Anderson not lost
5. One Gracie returned and he failed