MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2014, 07:15 AM   #4269 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I received a handheld thing that had a bunch of old Sega genesis games loaded onto it. Been playing a lot of Sonic and Streets of Rage.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
I enjoyed playing Streets of Rage a year ago more than I enjoy playing GTA 5 now. It's crazy.

Also I swear those games have the greatest sound tracks of all time.

Me and my brother used to play the most embarrassing game ever. I have absolutely no idea what it entailed, but the short hand was it was called Kel and Skates. Basically, we just gave ourselves the names from our two favourite (weirdly black) characters from the media at the time. I imagine it was a lot of combination punches on skates, and saying "Who loves orange soda?".

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote