MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - double leg take downs

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
TheSuplexor
1 2 3 Blast Off!

TheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A HugTheSuplexor Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing>MMA
Liddell, Couture, Rampage, Franklin, Koscheck, GSP, Kurt Angle and Cael Sanderson have seen their workouts none do deadlift. Go online and research it you stupid ass. Only weightlifters who do weightlifting for a living do deadlifts like the world strongest man competitions and other lifting events. Name ten wrestlers or world class MMA fighters who do deadlifts in their workout everyday or every other day. You guys can't even do that.
i bet you they do, you dont know shit you dumb jew boy. i like how you have nothing to back that up with way to go.
and i can name more then 10 wrestlers that do deadlifts, my whole wrestling team!
OOO FACIAL!!!!
TheSuplexor is offline   Reply With Quote