MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #31733 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Are subway sandwhiches good? I've never really had one.
As someone who has lived off eating these sandwiches, it's pretty good. Great value too. I think I pretty much memorized the menu. BMT is my favorite followed by Tuna Sandwich, meatball is pretty good, BLT, and the cookies. Macadamia cookies are da bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
Used to be all about the Quiznos, but Subway pretty much took over round here, love me a Subway
Quiznos is pretty good, but a bit more expensive.

Going on month three of doing absolutely nothing. Been watching films, playing video games, and vegging out. For the first time in my life I now have a four pack instead of a six pack. I just watched "HER." Very interesting flick. Dude (Joaquin) writes letters to people via internet. Going through a divorce so he opts to start a relationship with an OS system played by Scarlett Johansen. His best friend is Amy played by Amy Adam and they just talk about their lives. It's one of the flicks that make you think. It's an existential film.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.