MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #31736 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I need to renew my fishing license. There's not much to catch around here right now but I'll be fishing a lot later in the year so I need to just get that over with.

I need to clean house some, clean the bird's room, rearrange my bookshelves, this is going to be a cleaning day. My house is generally clean anyways but going to do more today. I have like 100 DVDs that I'm going to be giving away to a local thrift shop if they want them (no clue if they take things like DVDs), because I don't watch them anymore and I've been gathering blu-rays for a long time now, I don't even watch DVDs anymore. I'll give them to somebody if not. Just a lot of removing stuff from my house and generally clearing things out today.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*