MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Daniel Straus vs. Pat Curran III headlines Bellator 112, War Machine returns

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2014, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By All
I'm looking forward to the rubber match. The last fight had a level of intrigue, Straus has been ever improving since getting KO'd by Curran and his efforts of his last fight was the culmination of that improvement. I'm very interested to see if and how Curran can respond in the third.

I don't mind the instant rematch for Curran, he's won two tourney in two divisions already and three title fights, that is earning an instant rematch after a closer then the score indicates fight. But aside from that, BFC instituted an instant rematch for defeated tourney winning title holder because of all the crybabies having tantrums at the prospect of defeated champions having to win the tournament again to get a rematch. All the people whining and crying now again toady are annoying.