MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 63 - News & Announcements - Official Thread!

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2006, 07:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
aubdoggy
MMA Fanatic

aubdoggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I think Matt Hughes wins by tko in the second. I think he wont make the same mistake twice. I dont think he wants to do much stand up with Penn. I could definetly see another upset. I thought he lost the Pierre fight on points, but if it had been a 5 rounder, or just a good old fashioned street fight I think Penn would have taken him.
The swick vs big dave is a toss up. I like both fighters. Swick is my favorite fighter off the show, but he wont tear down David like he did riggs. Riggs has always been sloppy on his back. Im going to take Mike Swick, but I wont bet on it. To close to call.
Little evil is going to hurt the dude hes fighting. Hes either going to come out like Frank Mir and have a lot of ring rust, or hes going to go out with his fists a blazing. I think it will be the later in the first. The overall price of the tickets have dropped since St Pierre dropped out. No use scalping them. Im still pysched to be going.
Aubs
aubdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote