MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Jenna six"

Thread: "Jenna six"
View Single Post

Old 07-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
Robb2140
Forum OG

Robb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRobb2140 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig88
yes i would because of the double standard. I in no way condone getting a group of people to attack one person no matter what color, it is very cowardly. how do you know they would get 100 yrs, is that the sentence for a hate crime
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mychal Bell, 16, a former Jena High School football star, and five other black students had been facing the potential of up to 100 years in prison if convicted of attempted murder, conspiracy and other charges for the December beating of the white student, who was knocked unconscious but not hospitalized."

That's what the black kid is facing.

The White kid wasn't even hospitalized from the beating and these kids are facing hard time, bieng tried as adults. I think it's the black kids that are the real victims here.

If you hang nuces from trees and then the black kids jump you for it, take your beating like a man, but don't be a ***** and press charges, because the kid deserved to get his ass kicked. He was enough of a tough guy to hang a rope and taunt the black kids but when it came down to it he cried to the cops because he got beat up.

HE DID'NT EVEN NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION
Robb2140 is offline   Reply With Quote