MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - He Walked Away?

Thread: He Walked Away?
View Single Post

Old 09-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Yea those commercials are starting to piss me off. The way the guy says it he makes it sound like he was a rebel or something. The UFC doesn't allow any of their champions to fight in another organization while they are holding the belt. BJ loves to fight and he went and faught about 4 months later in K-1 and beat the hell outta Duane Bang. So they took his belt away for that reason and gave it back to their posterboy Matt Hughes and gave him easy opponents since that point. He should not have gotten the belt back. He went to the judges in his next fight against Renato Verissimo. Who??? In the mean time BJ has been fighting some of the best in the world and even though he lost a couple close decisions, it doesn't make him any worse considering the circumstances. I wish they would stop lying and trying to pick their champions. Matt was a 5-time defending champ when BJ beat the hell outta him, they gave him the belt back because he was a 5-time defending champ, but in all reality he should have faught someone other than Renato Verissimo, even though he went the distance, he still is not a great fighter and Matt couldn't finish him. That's just my opinion though about Matt not about BJ those are facts haha. I mean, even if it did go down the way I think it should have, Matt might have still been champ, but I just didn't understand why they just kinda handed it back to him after losing it in such an unimpressive way.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote